Our client is a successful and established National IFA firm looking to expand their T+C division
The role is to effectively deliver the T&C requirements of the Firm, and includes conducting all T&C activities on a day to day basis, as well as an element of sales management and IFA development and training.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· To effectively deliver the T&C requirements of the firm.
· To supervise up to circa 50 advisers within span of control across the Groups advisory business areas.
· To develop pre CAS advisers to full competency.
· To support and deliver Sales Management to the adviser population.
· To support adviser Induction Training.
· To support IFA’s in developing their business goals & objectives.
· To support and deliver aspects of IFA training and development.
Experience, knowledge and qualifications
· Experienced Financial Services Professional.
· Previous T&C and Sales Management experience.
· Ideally IFA sector experience.
· Qualified to at least QCA Level 4 Diploma standard.
· Hold a relevant industry supervision qualification such as H15, J07 or AF6 would be desirable.
For more information please contact Jason Webber at Astral Recruitment
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"