Our clkient is a successful National IFA
The role is an integral part of the Sales Team, reporting in to the Sales Director. The role is to effectively deliver the T&C requirements of the Firm, and includes conducting all T&C activities on a day to day basis, as well as an element of sales management and IFA development and training. The role will also support the Sales Management and effectively interact with other departments, in particular with the Compliance and Technical Teams.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· To effectively deliver the T&C requirements of the firm.
· To supervise up to circa 50 advisers within span of control across the Groups advisory business areas.
· To develop pre CAS advisers to full competency.
· To support and deliver Sales Management to the adviser population.
· To support adviser Induction Training.
Experience, knowledge and qualifications
· Experienced Financial Services Professional.
· Previous T&C and Sales Management experience.
· Ideally IFA sector experience.
· Qualified to at least QCA Level 4 Diploma standard.
Base to £55000
For more details please contact Jason Webber
- Financial Services