My client a leading mutual society have an exciting opportunities for T&C Consultants to join our 1st line risk department.
The successful candidate will provide proactive identification and assessment of risk within the advice channel.
About the role:
- Construct quarterly risk and supervision management plans in conjunction with sales management to effectively mitigate sales force risks and ensure appropriate prioritisation and focus applied where needed
- Proactively challenge the execution of supervision and management of risk by sales management
- Support sales management delivery of the training and competence scheme through effective oversight, challenge and best practice demonstration and coaching
- Support sales management in the development of risk and advice culture and documentation
- Undertake sales management risk and supervision responsibilities as and when required to cover sales management absences
- Support the development of new and higher risk FCs in conjunction with L&D and sales management
- Financial Services industry knowledge/experience acquired in a life and pensions arena
- Ability to interact and effectively influence at sales management level
- Experience of sales/sales management and/or supervision in a regulated environment
- Ability to analyse key performance MI, identify trends undertake root cause analysis and develop effective and targeted solutions
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent and able to work nationally as required
- Experience of mentoring/supervising new recruits
- training and competence
- training & competency
- training & competence
- T&C Consultant
- T&C assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'