Rapidly expanding group requires a T and C Supervisor who can demonstrate a broad range of development skills as well as a robust approach to compliance. Base to £45k plus car allowance of £4800. The successful candidate will be joining a professional team and work closely with 2 collegues who cover the rest of the UK, which means there will be people to share ideas with and work consultatively. People skills and commercial acumen will be needed to underpin your understanding of the compliance requirements to ensure that the business moves forward in line with ambitious growth plans.
Candidates will be field based, ideally within 30-45 minutes of the m25
Summary: Candidates must be able to deliver all T&C requirements, with an excellent understanding of the FCA principles and guidance. Previous experience as a T&C Supervisor and/or protection adviser would also be desirable. Assist with the development and 1:1 support for a growing team of Self Employed Protection & Mortgage advisers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Field-based role covering a geographical region of the UK
- To effectively deliver the T&C requirements of the firm in line with the designated T&C Scheme
- To supervise advisers within the set span of control limits across the Group’s specialist protection and mortgage advice business.
- To develop pre-competent advice status advisers to full competency
- To support advisers induction into the business
- To support advisers in developing their knowledge, skills and in the delivery of quality client outcomes
- To support and deliver aspects of training and development as required
- To demonstrate and share knowledge and understanding
- To maintain accurate records relating to T&C and other matters
- To support the firms Risk/T&C Ops function, actioning and reporting as stipulated
- To maintain and develop own personal knowledge and skills & to ensure these are kept up to date
- To carry out field and desk-based file reviews to an acceptable Group standard
- To carry out regular one to one meetings, ongoing quality reviews, including reviewing key performance indicators, business mix, quality measures and client outcomes and feedback
- To carry out any other function as believed to be relevant to the role
Experience, Knowledge/Qualifications & Competencies:
- Experience in the delivery of Protection and Mortgage-related advice and supervision
- Ideally qualified in Protection and Mortgage areas of advice (R05/CEMAP or similar)
- Previous experience of working in a field-based supervision role
- Previous experience of working with self-employed advisers
- An accomplished communicator with experience of interacting efficiently with individuals at all levels
- Full driving licence for UK.
- Protection Products
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job