- Are you an experience SystmOne Senior Implementation Specialist within the NHS?
- Do you have experience of SystmOne change management and system configuration?
- Are you available to work within Ipswich and Colchester immediately?
SystmOne Senior Implementation Specialist
Location: Ipswich and Colchester as well as community sites
Locations: The successful candidate must be happy to Ipswich and Colchester as well as community sites
Type of role: Temporary
Duration of the role: This is temporary role for 3 months and likely to be longer
Pay Rate:£21.68 to £28.00 per hour umbrella all depending on skill and experience
Working hours and days: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, this could be flexible
The requirement is for SystmOne Professionals to work on a key Trust project to set up a new unit of SystmOne using the MIU and OOH modules to support the opening of an Urgent Treatment Service at the various sites of Ipswich, Colchester, Clacton and Harwich.
The main focus of the role will be on SystmOne change management and system configuration.
The main deliverable of this role will be to capture user requirements to build, configure and test and support training of a new deployment unit of SystmOne
Key requirements include:
- Creation/execution of test scripts
- Management of change control logs
- Alignment and analysis of Key Performance Indicators using SystmOne clinical reporting - e.g ECDS
- Leading workshops for clinical process mapping, 'as is’ and 'to be’s’ for all clinical systems
- Clinical engagement and stakeholder analysis
- Clinical safety sign off for systems and training packages
Key skills required:
- Business Change expertise
- Project Management
- NHS experience ideally in an acute setting
- Process mapping 'as is’ and 'to be’
- Highly developed Communication skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Engagement
- Information Governance and safety assurance
- Knowledge of clinical audit
- Support and lead end user acceptance testing
- Expertise in clinical system deployment
- Management of Risk, Issues, and development of mitigation plans
- Benefits Realisation
- IT literate with knowledge of Systm One, MS Office and other software packages
- Software Implementation
- Implementation Experience
- System Configuration
- Systmone engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'