SYSTEMS TRAINER - ASHBY DE LA ZOUCHE - UP TO £30K + car allowance.
Our client is investing in its IT capability & as a result they have some exciting projects ahead. We are now recruiting a Systems Trainer for them, which is a newly created position and will involve some travel to the different offices
You will be joining a professional, hardworking and fun IT and Applications Team where you will have the opportunity to develop the IT capability across the business. This is an exciting time to join as our client enters their next phase of growth. You will be an experienced systems trainer, able to professionalise the offering to their colleagues. They are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills who can learn new systems quickly and tailor training to specific audiences. The ability to communicate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business is key to this position. If you are looking for a fresh challenge, are enthusiastic, positive, confident and flexible then this could be the role for you.
- Design & deliver quality systems training using a variety of methods; classroom, remote & 1:1
- Create and maintain compelling, easy to use training materials in a variety of formats; user guides, videos etc
- Organise suitable training programmes around user requirements
- Gather and document user feedback, translate into requirements and communicate back to the systems teams
- Become an expert with a variety of systems, acting as a key point of contact for users with training needs and usage queries
- Create suitable system documentation including process maps and flows to assist in training and to identify areas for improvement
- Evaluation of training system and introduce metrics to measure ROI
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience in organising, creating and delivering high-quality materials and programmes to a variety of user levels
- High-level organisational skills combined with great attention to detail and written skills
- Quick learner who is able to learn new systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to tailor communication to different audiences
- Proactive at identifying training needs Experience of using a variety of mediums for training to reach different learning styles
- Planning and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience within professional services organisation would be advantageous
- Valid driving license for travel to different sites
- Pioneer: for this role, you must be motivated to seek new and innovative ways of delivering systems training to a wide variety of audiences, some of which may be in remote locations
- Expert: be a specialist in your field of training. You will get under the skin of the business to understand its systems objectives and design and deliver engaging and interactive sessions to achieve them
- Driven: with the vast opportunity of potential in front of us, you’ll want to attempt everything straight away. But by focusing and prioritising what we do, you’ll achieve a better quality of output.
- Trust: build the trust of your colleagues and across the business as a collaborative team player, happy to pitch in and where no job is too small
- Working in a great environment with a brilliant team!
- An interesting, varied role with real growth opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous holiday package with buy/sell option
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'