SpaMedica is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
The non-clinical trainer will design, facilitate and deliver training across SpaMedica, ensuring competency, regulation obligations and return on investment external to the non-clinical teams.Due to the growth of the business you will be travelling to different sites, so willingness to travel will be essentail.
- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs within the non-clinical roles at SpaMedica.
- SpaMedica brand ambassador for best practice and sharing of information in the more appropriate vehicle for delivering the respective training.
- Design training competencies for non-clinical staff across the different administrative functions at SpaMedica
Design Implement and oversee the following training: • Leadership & Development
- New manager training
- Mandatory training (not e-learning)
- Systems training
- Conflict resolution
- Disability training
- Safe guarding
- Strive for excellent in all training matters, calculating return on investment in all areas of training.
- Promote training and the training facilities to managers and encourage professional development.
- Embrace quality training and maintain training records to the highest standard (inform HR admin and update training matrices)
- Deliver high quality learning programme in terms of content, structure and assessment support
- Continually review delivery methodology and search for innovative ways to improve value through the training process
- Liaise closely with all relevant parties to ensure service levels are maintained
- Produce accurate and timely management information
- Managing relationships with partners and developing new supplier channels, in line with internal guidelines for training
Experience and Knowledge
- Training and train-the-trainer experience in a busy multi-site business
- Proven work experience as a trainer.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
Nice To Haves:
- Qualified trainer
- Video-conferencing training experience - multi-site simultaneous delivery
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels; you will be innovative, creative, commercial and dynamic with high levels of enthusiasm to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Extremely organised and methodical
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and able to prioritise effectively
- Professional and confidential approach
- Able to work on own initiative and to manage own workload
- Able to learn quickly and develop new skills
- Computer literacy and ability to pick up new IT systems
- Willingness to work under own initiative
- Tenacious and enthusiastic
- Adaptable to work in a changing environment
What Kind Of Person Are We Looking for?
- Incredibly organised
- A real self-starter
- Passionate about on-boarding, learning and training
- Acceptance of change and willingness to embrace new training/learning opportunities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with varying priorities
- Independent yet team focused
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now, or call our recruitment team to have an informal chat about SpaMedica and this role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'