SpaMedica is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
The non-clinical trainer will design, facilitate and deliver training across SpaMedica, ensuring competency, regulation obligations and return on investment external to the non-clinical teams.Due to the growth of the business you will be travelling to different sites, so willingness to travel will be essentail.
- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs within the non-clinical roles at SpaMedica.
- SpaMedica brand ambassador for best practice and sharing of information in the more appropriate vehicle for delivering the respective training.
- Design training competencies for non-clinical staff across the different administrative functions at SpaMedica
Design Implement and oversee the following training: • Leadership & Development
- New manager training
- Mandatory training (not e-learning)
- Systems training
- Conflict resolution
- Disability training
- Safe guarding
- Strive for excellent in all training matters, calculating return on investment in all areas of training.
- Promote training and the training facilities to managers and encourage professional development.
- Embrace quality training and maintain training records to the highest standard (inform HR admin and update training matrices)
- Deliver high quality learning programme in terms of content, structure and assessment support
- Continually review delivery methodology and search for innovative ways to improve value through the training process
- Liaise closely with all relevant parties to ensure service levels are maintained
- Produce accurate and timely management information
- Managing relationships with partners and developing new supplier channels, in line with internal guidelines for training
Experience and Knowledge
- Training and train-the-trainer experience in a busy multi-site business
- Proven work experience as a trainer.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
Nice To Haves:
- Qualified trainer
- Video-conferencing training experience - multi-site simultaneous delivery
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels; you will be innovative, creative, commercial and dynamic with high levels of enthusiasm to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Extremely organised and methodical
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and able to prioritise effectively
- Professional and confidential approach
- Able to work on own initiative and to manage own workload
- Able to learn quickly and develop new skills
- Computer literacy and ability to pick up new IT systems
- Willingness to work under own initiative
- Tenacious and enthusiastic
- Adaptable to work in a changing environment
What Kind Of Person Are We Looking for?
- Incredibly organised
- A real self-starter
- Passionate about on-boarding, learning and training
- Acceptance of change and willingness to embrace new training/learning opportunities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with varying priorities
- Independent yet team focused
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now, or call our recruitment team to have an informal chat about SpaMedica and this role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'