Systems Trainer- National
Due to successful business growth Care UK are looking for a Systems Trainer to join the business systems team.
The role of Systems Trainer is to provide education, training and support to colleagues throughout our homes and head offices in their use of the division’s business systems supported by the Business Systems Team. This role will include national travel, where our homes range from Scotland to Portsmouth.
The Systems Trainer will be responsible for providing engaging training and support as to how best to use business systems in the most efficient and effective way.
Care UK are a multi award winning company where people are at the heart of what we do. At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open and honest and highly supportive of one another. Care UK are renowned for having one of the best support structures where we work together to strive forward to deliver the best quality of care, working together to make things better.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are continuously developing and successfully evolving. Our recent achievements include opening 31 homes in the last five years with a further 26 homes due to open in the next three years taking our portfolio to over 130 homes.
- Delivers a range of system education, training and support activities as directed by the Business Systems Manager (Operations) in line with a pre-defined training strategy and plan.
- Identify and develop the most appropriate and cost-effective method of training and support delivery, in order to meet the specified needs of the customer, whether in a classroom setting, via video conferencing, on a one-to-one basis or through e-learning materials.
- Produce quality written procedures, user manuals and materials (including Powerpoint Shows and Videos) to support the use of systems and compliance with business processes.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of formal training and support provided by ensuring that individual delegates’ objectives are satisfied by the training session(s), business processes are followed and data is being input correctly.
- Driven by intelligence led reporting and the review of system health check reports, support home colleagues to improve compliance with all processes through the use of the business systems. Provide support in improving data input quality and process adherence, through identifying root cause issues, advising on achieving improvements, providing training and support plus monitoring the success of the activities.
- Create and maintain effective professional working relationships with colleagues across the business, particularly (but not limited to) Regional Directors, Home Managers and Administrators, Central Operations Team, Clinical Governance, Commercial Finance Team and the RCS Business Systems Team.
- Attending and contributing to RCS Business System team meetings.
- Feedback operational user and technical issues to the RCS Business Systems Service Desk to capture, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Testing systems and processes as part of upgrading systems and developing new functionality including following test plans, completing test scripts, supporting test users performing testing exercises, liaison with operational, finance and IT staff on testing activities and problems identified.
- Complies with the Company Appraisal system and attend an appraisal every year and at least quarterly updates.
- Ensure mandatory training requirements are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy training environment by following Company standards and legal regulations.
Skills and Experience
- Education to ‘A’ level or equivalent
- Driving license
- Previous experience of performing a similar role in a large organisation.
- Knowledge of company policy, procedures and core business processes
- Up-to-date knowledge of general IT systems and commonly used software packages.
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience of delivering training and production of training documentation
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Interpersonal skills
Please click apply below to send an up-to date CV to our recruitment team. If you have any questions, please contact Tara Connor /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job