Technical Lead / Technical Architect ( DevOps , Automation, Linux, Windows )
Stoke on Trent / Staffordshire
A high growth, entrepreneurial company is looking for a talented Technical Lead – you will be part of a leading £1.5bn turnover, global online technology business that due to growth are expanding their capability to their talented in-house team. You will be working in an enterprise environment working closely with the principal architect the successful delivery of technology solutions. This is a real opportunity to come in and try new ideas and help shape and shake up the IT infrastructure
• Assist in driving the provision of scalable, maintainable, performant Infrastructure utilising agreed technology.
• Understand functional, technical and the business requirements at a detailed level, and produce technical solutions that are fit for purpose. Own technical solutions from POC to implementation.
• Apply active governance around overall design, quality, and technical standards.
• Be an active communicator on technical issues and solutions both within the team and outside, as well as to external parties where required.
• Infrastructure design experience.
• 3+ years in a senior technical role (technical team lead, principal engineer) with broad cross domain technology exposure at scale.
• Broad experience of automating infrastructure and infrastructure solutions at scale.
• Experience of OSS tooling and integrations. Desired Experience
• Exposure to or certification in ITIL/ISEB/TOGAF.
• Awareness of PCI DSS current version.
You will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage time and prioritise work.
System Technical Lead ( DevOps , Automation, Linux, windows )