Systems Support Engineer - Linux
Kettering - £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Systems Support Engineer with experience supporting Linux systems sought by this leading provider of warehouse management solutions following continued organisational growth and an influx of new projects.
You will be part of a 24/7 Systems Support function that is responsible for managing live issues and providing excellent customer care and support to their growing customer base. These customers are mostly external and their issues will be resolved or escalated as appropriate.
The successful Systems Support Engineer will have the following:
- Experience providing technical support to Linux environments
- Previous experience providing support via phone, email and site visit when required
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels within the business
- Good problem solving skills - ability to analyse an issue and resolve or escalate quickly
Excellent career prospects and easily commutable from Kettering, Leicester, Northampton etc.
The team operates a 7 week rotational shift pattern which will incorporate occasional nights and weekend hours.
APPLY TODAY for an informal discussion about the company and this Systems Support Engineer role! Send your CV direct to alexp[at]applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk or call
Systems Support Engineer - Kettering - £25,000 - £30,000 - Linux, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Infrastructure, Escalation
- Hardware Support
- Software Support
- Systems Support
- Application Support Analyst