Systems Software Developer - C++ and Python
This company are looking to hire exceptional software developers to work in the Hampshire area.
They deliver advanced research and development services and products and are a vendor neutral supplier, picking the most appropriate technologies to achieve the required performance and capabilities.
The benefits of working for them
They offer you a competitive salary up to £70k and benefits package including:
- A generous relocation allowance to help you settle into the local area and your new role.
- A substantial performance related bonus scheme
- Company funded private medical insurance, for you and your family
- A whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance and dental care.
What do we expect from you?
- The capability and prior experience developing high quality code in C and C++.
What will your role look like?
You would join forces and work within an outstanding software engineering team to produce and demonstrate new capabilities to prestigious end users.
- Collaborating with colleagues and customers to deliver and present new capabilities
- Working with and applying Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools.
- Technical consultancy across a number of challenging client problems.
- Contributing to high level bids.
Training with the company
This company require fast and self-motivated learners but support and encourage our engineers to growing their skills. You will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Work alongside and learn from some of the best professionals in the industry
- Benefit from specialist face to face training & mentorship.
- Undertake high quality online training, covering development across both your technical and soft skills.
You would be working in a dynamic, state of the art environment who value their staff immensely.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! Contact Charlene at PLR as soon as you can.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'