This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercially minded Systems Reporting Accountant to join a leading Arts & Design Organisation at a period of exciting change and growth. Reporting to the Deputy Director of Finance
Finance Systems Responsibilities
Maintenance of the chart of accounts and supporting infrastructure including Tree review and reconciliation, account rules, attributes and attribute values, cost centres and projects
- Maintenance of users and user access to the system including allocating users into defined menu access roles and workflow roles (delegate where are appropriate to the Assistant Accountant).
- Carry out and managing period closures.
- Carry out finance systems training and support
- Continually review procedures and systems to identify and work with colleagues to implement improvements
- Support for users with troubleshooting within and outside of Finance department and championing finance systems as super user
- Secretary of Agresso User Group.
- Monitor the running of the interface between the finance systems
- Work with UNIT4 to apply updates to the Agresso system.
- Design and develop financial reports (including Excelerator) as required, working with both Finance Team members and other internal customers.
- Carry out and develop financial reporting to produce the statutory accounts and returns to timescale.
- Maintaining and developing the FEC and TRAC models working closely with the Finance Business Analyst to complete required submissions
· A strong systems background with knowledge of the Agresso finance system.
· Knowledge of writing, running and developing Excelerator reports.
· Qualified/Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, AAT)/QBE.
· Advanced Excel skills
· Knowledge of implementing or upgrading specialist finance software
Excellent working conditions, generous holidays and 35 hour working week
- Systems Accountant