Systems Project Trainer -Fixed Term Contract until September 2019(with likely extension)
The ICON programme is at the heart of the digital transformation of the business. It is about creating a standard across all brands which will support the service we offer to our customers and be a strategic part of growing the business in the future. It is the largest programme the business has delivered and is at the centre of how the business moves forward.
There are several exciting opportunities to join the team that will be challenged with the conversion of over 1,300 sites from their current systems and ways of working. As a Project Trainer, working alongside colleagues in IT, you will be fundamental in delivering this key strategic project. Your main responsibility will be the delivery of systems training to staff and guide them through a complex transition period. The contract will span a minimum of twelve months.
What will I be doing in the role?
- Deliver training sessions to the business, other team members and members of other IT department teams.
- Be the IT contact on-site during the ICON conversion, managing all elements of the conversion in line with business requirements.
- Perform on-site support duties post-live, actively coaching and guiding Branch staff through all essential Branch tasks after the conversion.
- Engage with other teams in IT in order to understand and appreciate how delivering training in different areas impacts on their departments.
- Share knowledge and development within the wider team.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture, ensuring appropriate safety clothing is worn in Branches and observe safe driving guidelines.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the different brands that make up SGBD, their procedures and general culture within their businesses.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and ways of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
What do we look for in a Project Trainer?
- A confident, communicative and outgoing professional
- Ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team
- Planning and time management skills with the ability to handle situations in a calm and proficient manner
- Ability to work with a broad range of people adapting to different styles and different needs
- A full driving licence will be required and the willingness to away from home most weeks is essential. (A company car will be provided and expenses will be reimbursed).
What about the business I'll be joining?
Saint-Gobain is represented by 190,000 people in over 60 countries worldwide and 18,000 people across more than 30 brands in the UK and Ireland alone. The size and breadth of afforded by an international Group with this level of market penetration that your career could span a number of businesses within Saint-Gobain if you choose to join us.
Building Distribution sector of Saint-Gobain UK comprises well-known brands of General Builders Merchants or Specialised Building Materials, such as Jewson, Graham, Gibbs & Dandy, CTD and others.
With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and:
- A company car
- A varied role including frequent national travel
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays
- Automatic coverage under the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme
- Staff discounts and various other benefits
What do I need to do now?
Click the below link to register your application.
*** Please note all applicants will be required to undertake a video interview as part of the application process. This can be done in your own time and within five days of registering your interest in the role ***
Here is the link;
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'