Our client, a dynamic and exciting software company specialises in developing administration systems for the pensions and benefits industry. As part of their continuing growth they are looking to recruit a systems Project Manager to work in the Client Services team.
As Project Manager you will be primarily responsible for the implementation of their core software product for new clients and provide end to end delivery of the project. During the project, the Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of software implementers and developers
- Developing a project plan in Microsoft Project and maintaining it throughout the lifetime of the project;
- Attending regular face-face project steering meetings
- Maintaining a Project Risks / Project issues log
- Ensuring the work carried out by the project team is completed on schedule, within budget and to a high standard
This rewarding and varied role would be suited to an organised Project Manager from a software implementation background that enjoys a hands on position more than a purely project management role. As a self motivated individual, you will be capable of motivating project team members and possess the ability to communicate with both internal and external clients both verbally and in writing.
Some pensions, payroll or other financial services knowledge is essential and experience in Agile Scrum, PRINCE2 and/or Microsoft SQL Server would be highly advantageous.