Systems Manager - Full Time - Permanent - £35,000 (per annum)
Our Client is searching for a career-driven and experienced Systems Manager, who will be a strong asset to an established Quality team.
Applicants should have a proven track record in Environmental, Health and Safety and Quality Systems Management, ideally within a manufacturing environment and experience of the following:
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to all system requirements including 9001, 18001, 14001, FSC and FISP.
- Maintain management systems procedures above.
- Compiling reports
- Promote a safe and healthy work environment by ensuring standards and procedures; and legal requirements are maintained.
- Addressing quality concerns observed or brought to the company’s attention by internal sources, customers or suppliers.
- Conduct internal audits of the management systems
- Responsible for implementing best practice across 9001, 18001, 14001, FSC and FISP.
- Manage a team responsible for quality
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Basic packages such as MSOffice, including Word, Excel and Outlook and some knowledge of specialist packages such as Opera
- Products offered by the company
- How to liaise with management
- Excellent customer care
- ISO 9001 (desirable) – 14001 – OHSAS 18001
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification (essential)
- Certified Internal auditor (essential)
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call and ask for Emily King
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job