Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Interim Systems Manager based in Colchester for a market leading business. This role sits as a management role of the intergrating and implementing of SAP and will report directly to The Head of Application Mnagement.
The succesful post holder will have 10 years experience dealing with SAP and be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- Provide oversight, control and leadership over the SAP landscape to ensure a consistent approach to both the application and, working with the platform team, the infra-structure and middleware environments.
- Responsible for the management of the second phase of hyper care on behalf of the head of application management.
- Performance and SLA management of both internal and external teams and suppliers to ensure they provide a consistent and responsive service to the end users.
- Implement a development lifecycle to support the new environment.
- Work with business stakeholders to implement required audit controls and changes as identified by regular audit processes.
- Ensure interfaces are documented, monitored and proactively managed with remedial actions understood by all teams.
- Provide SME assistance to Programmes and projects inputting to workshops and planning sessions providing advice where required ensuring the live environment is protected.
- Work with the Technology teams to ensure the teams are trained, knowledgeable and able to support the new SAP environment.
- Work with stakeholder groups to identify areas and processes that require improvement, identifying action plans and delivering resolutions.
- Ensure robust management of the Incident and Request process is in place and that calls are resolved in an appropriate time according to their priority continuously improving the service provided.
- Responsible for ensuring all applications have up-to-date best practice support processes, support plans, 3rd party supplier SLA’s, architecture diagrams and service contracts in place and that these are adhered to or amended as appropriate.
- Work with the Release Management team to develop and implement a test and release policy and processes for SAP.
- Embed the principles of "shift left" strategy within the team to ensure repeatable and controlled workload is moved to the lowest cost point.
- Champion best practice, user-centred "seamless" service delivery, working in close partnership with the rest of the Technology team.
- Work with the Architecture team to ensure any Service Designs are fit for purpose, identifying any potential risks and resource constraints.
- Ensure a process of Continual Service Improvement is in place for all applications and processes, identifying potential areas for improvement and implementing a plan where it is appropriate to do so.
- Ensure Problem Management is in place, RCA’s are carried out, reported on and plans put in place to resolve the issues.
- Work with the Infra-structure team to ensure Capacity planning is carried out for all applications, identifying potential risks and implementing plans to resolve.
- Manage any Major Incidents ensuring timely resolution of the issue and appropriate communication and escalation to the Head of Application Management, the rest of Technology and business users.
- Work with the Project teams to ensure operational requirements and demands are included in any Programme and project plans.
- Ensure master data controls are in place to ensure integrity of the key finance master data.
- Provide assistance and support during internal and external audits both financial and IT.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job