We are looking for a Management Accountant with MS, SQL and Legal experience to join a finance team at an established international law firm.
This client is a thriving law firm with offices in Holborn. They are well known for their work in insurance, the professions and the construction industry. They are now looking to hire a Legal Cashier to join their small team.
We are keen to receive CV’s from candidates with Legal Cashiering experience in the accounts department of Law firms.
- Setting up and implementing the firm’s new PMS System.
- Providing financial management information to the COO
- Performing analysis and producing reports in response to requests from insurer clients.
- Support the COO with financial and accounts.
- Managing the creation of new reports
- Produce monthly payroll, ensuring that returns are filed in a timely manner.
- Processing VAT returns
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Supporting the team with the preparation of annual budgets.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in a legal or professional services environment
- MS and SQL systems experience
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this temp/perm/fixed-term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.