Duties will include:
- Technical consultancy with customers to support implementations.
- Providing 2nd line technical support on data feeds.
- You will be a key point of contact for clients and endeavour to build professional relationships by meeting with clients on site, therefore there is some travel required with the role, occasionally internationally!
- Presenting proposed solutions to stakeholders.
- End to end ownership of integrations.
The successful candidate will have working knowledge of SQL, along with good knowledge of JSON, XML, and other web technologies. Any programming experience would be beneficial but not essential including Restful API, and an appreciation of complex data structures.
Personality is very important as full training will be available for any technical skills gaps. The successful candidate must have the ability to quickly grasp a clear understanding of customer's needs and translate them to a set or requirements and well planned deliverables. Needless to say you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and relationships with many stakeholders.
If you are interested in finding out more, then contact Ruben Davis @ Pure on for a full job description.
Don't fancy this job but know someone who might?
We have an amazing referral scheme giving you up to £350 worth of tech, of your choice, if you refer someone that we help find a new job.
Please contact the Pure IT Team on for more information
(Terms and conditions apply)