Systems Implementation Manager
An experienced System Implementation Manager is required to be part of the Global Retailer Operations team, have responsibility for the management and maintenance of a new system, playing a critical role in the project managing customer expectations and driving performance on a global scale.
The successful Systems Implementation Manager will be responsible for the implementation of a governance structure, ensuring projects are delivered on time and have management of the transition to a new portal platform.
Systems Implementation Managers Responsibilities:
- Management and leadership of the project team
- Management of communications plans including departmental newsletter
- Management of relationships & SLA's with suppliers and internal client teams
- Implementation of a governance structure
- Ensuring regular monthly reporting, preparation and maintenance of timing plans
- Delivery of business requirements to deadlines
- Management of operations and system bug fixes
- Development of future requirements
- Management of technical standards with IT Candidate Specifications
- Committed to innovation and transforming the business for growth
- Ability to build trusting relationships across departments and with suppliers and agencies
Systems Implementation Managers Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Mobile phone, Company contributory pension plan, Cash back health care scheme, Life assurance, Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers, Car salary exchange scheme.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Systems Implementation Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job