£35K - £45K + Excellent Benefits
Due to continued growth my client is looking for a Systems Engineer. The Systems Engineer will Develop, setup and maintain their Cloud and Linux Application systems and databases.
The company are a fantastic and rewarding company to work for that really value and appreciate their staff and are on such an exciting journey.
Skills the Systems Engineer will possess:
- Previous experience working in a DevOps/System Operations position
- Experience of Jenkins, Maven and other automation/deployment tools
- Fully proficient installing and configurating Linux Systems (Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, RedHat etc.)
- Strong experience working with cloud technologies (AWS etc.)
- Background/Experience working with Networks/Firewalls
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer
- Providing the first point of contact for the troubleshooting and performance related issues of all systems and applications using best practice methods.
- Develop, setup and maintain their Cloud and Linux Application systems and databases.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the current applications/systems
- Liaise and collaborate with other employees and stakeholders resolving problems that will benefit the company
AWS Systems Administrator / Linux Systems Administrator / SysOps / Systems Operations Engineer / DevOps / AWS / Cloud / Linux / RedHat
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- AWS Systems Administrator / Linux Systems Administrator / SysOps / Systems Operations Engineer / DevOps / AWS / Cloud / Linux / RedHat
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'