gap Personnel Exeter are recruiting for a Systems Engineer for our client, a dynamic Devon Engineering company.
The successful Systems Engineer will design, develop, analyse, validate and support equipment systems and products throughout their lifecycle.
- Management of systems project data
- Holding and documenting timely system design reviews
- Scheduling of project timescales and resources
- Ensure team members adhere to company procedures and processes
- Manage system certification and vehicle homologation
- Liaison with all Project team members
- Ensure compliance with and the application of relevant standards and codes of practice
- Contribute to the continuous development of business processes and systems
- To ensure Personal Data is managed in compliance with company policy
- Use of MS Project
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels including suppliers and customers.
- Generally computer literate and able to adapt to different software
- Good report writing and project information recording
- Able to resolve basic computer problems with minimal help
- Able to produce system/product verification plans and procedures to allow detailed integration and verification testing of the developed system/product
Use of the following software is desirable:
- Solid works
- Hyper works
- LS Dyna
- £33,000 to £45,000 doe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'