Job Title: Systems Engineer
Yoh Solutions are currently recruiting for 3 Systems Engineers to undertake initial 6 month contracts in Dorset.
You will represent our largest aerospace and defence client one of its customer sites.
Candidates will report directly to the IPTs, assisting with multiple engineering qualification activities for an air to air refueling programme ensuring that these are assigned, lead and appropriately coordinated including meeting all technical governance and customer requirements.
You will be required to assist with multiple projects, coordinate, and work effectively with team members from various functions across multiple customers (internal and external) for production and fielded programs including;
- Supporting initial capability assessments, interpretation, and understanding of customer requirements.
- Work with other functions to determine complete lifecycle requirements and ensure those functions are engaged and involved in the technical solution estimates and solution implementation.
- Develop test and acceptance criteria for requirements.
- Identify risks, issues and opportunities and develop mitigation plans.
- Review and negotiate engineering estimates with the internal IPTs and internal customers.
- Assist with the leading of the project(s) and be responsible for technical execution in accordance with SoWs and effectively manage change throughout the project.
- Ensure engineering resource requirements and staffing is identified and coordinated throughout the detail / assembly testing life cycle.
- Develop trusting relationships with FAA Unit Members (UM)
- Demonstrates the ability to plan work, and develop/use meaningful metrics to evaluate project status.
Candidates should possess strong communication skills, technical competency, and skills with project management concepts/tools and IT applications.
Sub system experience and product knowledge is desired. The role will have significant Customer and wider company interface and therefore a person who is diplomatic whilst being strong minded is required. Some UK travel is expected.
Education is required to degree level in an engineering/technical discipline with a Chartered Engineer registration being highly desirable.
An appreciation of Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) techniques, FAA conformity, and qualification is required.
If you would like to apply for this position or simply find out more information please call Matthew Warren on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"