Enigma People Solutions is seeking an electronic engineering professional to join our client's expanding systems engineering team in Edinburgh. The client is recognised world-wide as providing state-of-the-art motor control integrated circuits for automotive, industrial, commercial and computing applications.
The successful candidate will become part of the product development team to support on-going developments in and expansion of this product family and will help develop next generation integrated circuit motor control products particularly for the automotive market. This will involve all aspects of the product development cycle from product definition, through analysis and verification of new products in systems, to applications and customer support for new and existing products.
- Understanding customer issues and influencing technical/engineering decisions
- Establishing strong working relationships with key customers to provide the technical expertise to achieve design wins.
- Specifying new products and product concepts.
- Promotion and presentation of technology and products to customers.
- Education of customers and field staff on products and features
- Supporting the ongoing business
Candidates must be able to demonstrate knowledge & experience in the following:
- Development and implementation of advanced BLDC motor control
- Real-time embedded processor firmware & software development.
Candidates should also be able to demonstrate knowledge & experience in automotive motor control systems and their requirements
Skills, Knowledge and Aptitudes
Any knowledge and experience in automotive safety requirements would be a distinct advantage.
Candidates should also be able to demonstrate:
- Good presentation skills in English and the ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- A high level of commitment and self-motivation
- The ability to work as part of a world-wide development team with diverse engineering disciplines.
- The knowledge and confidence to publish technical articles and other technical documents to support market penetration.
Domestic and International travel may be required for this role. The below provides an indication only of the amount, type and locations of travel. This is subject to change depending on business requirements.
National Travel: 5-10 %
International Travel: 5-10%
Dependent on work that may arise, most likely travel will be within Europe, the Americas and Asia
Apply for this position via the "apply" button at the top of the page!
- Customer Support
- Motor Control
- Presentation Skills
- Systems Engineering
- Integrated Circuit Design