Systems Engineer | Real Estate | £55,000 + benefits | rolling 12 months FTC | London
Real Estate business in Central London has an opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Support Engineer to join at a time of investment in the IT department.
You will need to have experience in IT systems support, management and ideally with a broad awareness of standard Service Delivery disciplines. The role will be an equal split of both BAU and project support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the migration of existing on premise systems to Azure and Office 365.
- Assist in the scoping, planning and delivery of other future IT projects.
- Provide support for the estate’s current IT infrastructure, including:
- Windows Server
- Windows client (desktop support)
- Email systems, including Exchange 2010
- SQL based applications
- Networking & hardware maintenance
- Remote user support
Experience of managing the following technologies is essential:
- Windows (server) 2008 - 2016. Windows (client) 7 - 10.
- Exchange 2010.
- Office 2013 - 2016.
- Office 365 & Azure stack.
- Citrix XenApp.
- TCP/IP networking, especially utilising Cisco products.
- Hardware support.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have at least four years’ experience in IT systems support and management, ideally with a broad awareness of standard Service Delivery disciplines. Any property experience will be advantageous.
In addition you will have excellent communication and (internal) customer facing skills, while also being flexible and open to help implement or lead in delivering new ways of working. Please apply now for full details, the role offers a fantastic salary plus bonus and benefits.
- Computer Systems
- Real Estate
- Software Systems
- IT Manager