Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Systems Engineer to be based near Witney, Oxfordshire?
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of solutions to meet customer requirements. Working with the sales team providing technical assistance to pre-sales requests and tender responses, through to undertaking on-site installations into existing or green field sites.
You will have a proven track record in an implementation role and have experience in producing design and implementation documentation.
Your Skills and Experience
- Windows 7/8/10 (deployment, administration)
- Windows Server 2012R2/2016
- Active Directory (design, build, administration)
- DNS, DHCP, NPS
- File and Print Services
- Server hardware (HPE or Dell - specification, installation, configuration)
- Experience of entry to mid-level SAN Storage (Fibre/iSCSI/SAS attach)
- The design, build and administration of virtualisation solutions based on:
- P2V/V2V migrations
- Have a basic understanding of networking fundamentals and be able to undertake simple network configuration tasks.
- SQL (install, database creation, backup)
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 (design, build, migration, administration)
- Office 365 (Migration, ADFS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google G Suite
- Lync 2010/2013, Skype for Business 2015
- Backup Solutions (Symantec Backup Exec/Veeam/DPM)
- Antivirus (SCEP, Sophos)
- Apple Mac (Client build, imaging, Profile Manager, AD integration, Deploy Studio)
- Apple IOS Deployment, integration with MDM solutions
- Web Filtering Experience (Smoothwall, Sophos, Lightspeed)
- Desktop Virtualisation (Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp, RDS, VMware View - design, build, administration)
£40,000-£60,000 per annum
£6,600 Car allowance or company car
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'