Do you speak Spanish?
If so, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer for a luxury retailer based in Croydon.
You will be part of the Senior IT team focusing on supporting and managing VMware technology, Disaster Recovery, Data Centre operations and working very closely with a remote IT team based in Mexico. You will be required to liaise with them on a regular basis and assist them with remote support.
You will have the opportunity to work on IT projects, with an exciting networking project coming up soon. You will be contributing to the enhancement and development of the IT across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organization with huge opportunities, with clear progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
· At least 3 years' experience working in a similar 3rd Line Engineer position or as a Data Centre Engineer.
· VMware 5.5/6.0
· Veeam / Disaster Recovery
· Windows Server 2012/2012R2 (Installation and Administration)
· Windows 10
· Virtual Data Centres and Data Storage
· Cisco Firewalls, Wifi, Switches and Routers.
· Experience with issue-tracking systems
· Discipline to accurately document the entire workflow
· Basic hardware skills (upgrading, replacing modules, cabling, etc)
· Fluent English with ability to understand and guide remote counterparties
· Industry standard security certifications (Cisco, CompTIA, SANS)
· Knowledge of Lotus Notes
About the Company:
My client is a well-established luxury retailer with an international reach.
With offices based in Central London and Croydon, you will need to be able to travel between the 2 locations.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known brand, and as part of an efficient and forward-thinking IT department.
How to Apply:
Great opportunities like this don't last long. Submit your CV to . Alternatively, give Meena a call on to discuss whether this role is right for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job