Systems Engineer with skills in Mobile management technologies such as MDM, and Phone Synchronisation technologies is needed by our client a global Law firm spanning across 20 countries making it the world's fourth highest grossing organisation within its sector.
As the Systems Engineer you will work within the End User Computing Service Delivery Team. The Systems Engineer will work closely with the team in the UK and globally. It is important as the systems engineer that you will be able to support a number of technologies in the area of Mobile working delivery, to agreed service levels. The areas you will be working on as the systems engineer will include Laptop, tablet and smartphone build, deploy and support activities.
Practical Knowledge required for the Systems Engineer
- Mobile management technologies such as MDM, and Phone Synchronisation technologies
- End user Devices builds on tablets, laptops and smartphones
- VPN and Sync technologies
- Build standards and gold image configuration management
- Messaging Platforms and the ecosystems require to service and secure the capability
- Microsoft Technologies such as ActiveSync, Surface Tablets, Windows and Office
- Apple products such as iPhones, iPads and supporting technologies such as iTunes
- Lightweight Laptops and their operating systems such as Windows 8.1 and 10
- Blackberry technologies such as Smartphones and Blackberry Enterprise Server (MDM)
- Mobile device patching and build standards configuration methodologies
- Messaging platforms such as Microsoft Exchange 2010 - 2016, Office 365, Proofpoint, Clearswift appliances, and PGP Encryption
Desirable skills for the Systems Engineer
- Microsoft InTune MDM solution and integration into SCCM
- Support of deployment through cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS and bespoke offerings such as Blackberry
- Deployment agents such as SCCM and Apple DEP
- Deployment, containment and support of applications on mobile devices
- Other mobile technologies such as Android for Work, BES 12, Blackberry Work Connect.
- Exposure to working in a global organisation.
- Understanding of a legal practice and its business drivers.
- Experience of supplier management.
Job Role: Systems Engineer - Mobile & Messaging Team
Start Date: ASAP
If this sounds of interest please click apply below for immediate consideration.
- Systems Engineer with skills in Mobile management technologies such as MDM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job