Systems Engineer (Infrastructure)
Permanent (£25-£35k plus bonus, holidays, pension, life assurance, discounts etc.)
Exciting opportunity for an IT Engineer to join a market leading business going through a period of tremendous growth, this role involves being responsible for a mixture of project delivery and operation/support work.
• Project delivery of server, virtualisation and storage platforms/solutions across the business.
• Produce documentation to a high standard.
• Get involved and incident management, problem management, change management and disaster recovery.
Requirements (as much of the below as possible):
• Windows Server (2003-2012R2)
• Active Directory
• Failover Clustering
• IIS 7/8
• Citrix (Netscaler, XenApp & XenDesktop)
• SQL Server (2008-2012)
• Exchange Server
Hit the apply button or get in touch for a confidential discussion about the client/role!
Senior IT Consultant – Uniting Ambition