Product and Systems Development Manager
My client is an award winning Company that offers a wide range of Visual Communications products designed to support marketing campaigns for 1000's of their clients. Working across over 100 countries they are a truly global organisation as well as a market leader.
Having recently won a number of large contracts they are heavily expanding numerous teams. The Product and Systems Development is a new role designed to bring more seniority, formality, structure and process to development. The key aim of the role is to manage the development of the of products in line with Group Strategy and customer requirements.
- Manage the Agile process
- Manage the interpretation of business or customer requirements into development specifications
- Research and introduce the latest technologies
- Ensure system performance
- Managing the development team, their priorities and their schedules
- Introducing and managing formal policies and procedures for application testing and deployment.
- Setting the standard for all systems development
- Ensuring consistency of development approach and sharing of best practice
- Managing a team of UK and offshore developers, software architects, and DBA's
- Ensuring best practices techniques across the development lifecycle
- Degree Educated
- Agile practitioner
- Over 5 years hands-on .NET and c# systems development
- Excellent communication and team leadership skills