Software Developer / Systems Developer
Location: North Cambridgeshire
Salary: upto£45,000 depending on experience, options for flexible working.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software / Systems Developer to join a highly successful PE backed group, with significant growth plans.
Key skills: development of integrated ERP System - such as SAP/ MS dynamics/ NAV / Oracle, Crystal Reports, VB Script, .net, SQL, relational database flow
This is a great opportunity for a software developer / systems developer with experience in supporting / developing ERP systems and to utilise their experience in a growing business. This is a standalone position however you will be working as part of a great overall team, where your passion for systems can help lead, direct and manage the business, gaining improved efficiencies through best use of technology and empowering people to utilise the system to carry out their day to day work. Over this last year they have doubled the size of their workforce to nearly 400 staff and they are now a market leader in their industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of the ERP system across multiple teams/ departments and sites
- Troubleshooting technical issues across the business
- Programming VB Script
Suitable candidates will be able to offer:
- Experience developing an ERP system (Systems Development)
- Knowledge modular areas within an ERP system (eg. Accounting, manufacturing, purchasing, warehousing, engineering)
- SQL (Microsoft)
- VB Script or experience of other program languages
- Crystal Reports or experience of other reporting programs
- Essential - Understanding a relational database flow
- An analytical mindset, structured approach to problem solving and personable approach to working with non techy teams
- You will be passionate about technology to enable the business to function efficiently and grow
- Academic background in IT (Preferable)
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail please contact Emma McCarthy.
This position is in easy commute of Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Stamford, Peterborough, South Lincoln, Boston, Holbeach, Bourne, Sleaford, Spalding.
- Crystal Reports
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"