Salary: GBP35,000 - GBP50,000, 36 days holiday, pension, private medical, life assurance, blended work approach, ongoing training & development an ad-hoc team events alongside wider company events.
Location: Warwickshire - blended approach to office & home working to suit.
As a Systems Developer / Power BI Developer you will be a key member of an international team delivering a variety of projects working with internal systems, DAX and Power BI. In addition, responsibilities may include:
* Building data models, views and reports in PowerBI, Excel.
* Resolve requests related to CRM and its related services from internal stakeholders.
* Requirements analysis and document feature requests and process improvements.
* Record, track, and estimate tasks.
* Become a CRM expert, develop views, build reports and dashboards, ensuring the users get the best from the CRM.
* Maintain and enhance existing systems including CRM and data integrations.
* Work with the DevOps-CRM Team to upkeep data, technology and software.
* Develop and test workflows, plugins and other processes with support from the DevOps-CRM Team.
The team are generous, friendly, technically curious and truly collaborative in their approach. And as a business they are now celebrating working with customers in over 140 countries, which really is something to be proud of.
Big red is recruiting exclusively for this role with predetermined interview dates, please get in touch to hear more.
Key words: Power BI, BI developer, Systems Developer, System developer, DAX, Power BI, Dynamics AX,
- Systems Developer
- Dynamics AX
- BI developer
- Power BI
- System developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'