Role: Systems Developer / Data analyst
Salary: up to £35k
The One Group are collaborating with a dynamic team in Kettering to fill a key position for a Junior-Mid Level Systems Developer/Data Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit team, and the role is based in our client's office.
Our client stands as a leading force in the manufacturing and marketing of top-tier tools and equipment designed for professional use in the transportation industry. Their reach spans across automotive, heavy-duty, equipment, marine, aviation, and railroad sectors.
As a Systems Developer/Data Analyst, you will play a crucial role in enhancing business value. Your responsibilities will include generating data insights, streamlining processes, and boosting overall efficiency. This involves the creation, review, analysis, and evaluation of reporting and applications. A comprehensive understanding of end-to-end processes across various business units is key to your success in this role. Please take a look at the core requirements below and apply for a more detailed conversation.
- Explore alternative solutions to MS Database, including Office 365 and web-based options for global business units.
Technical Support and Application Management:
- Serve as primary technical support for custom integration applications.
- Support and develop business reporting and scheduling servers.
Data Management and Security:
- Manage data sets to ensure integrity and security policies are followed.
- Conduct open data queries for process analysis and maintain SQL queries and MS Access scripts.
Documentation and Change Management:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to document and enhance business processes and reports.
- Create SOPs, FAQs, and guides for internal applications, enforcing change management processes.
Reporting, Training, and Efficiency:
- Design reports using Tableau and SSRS.
- Provide training for self-servicing of management information.
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to ensure efficient data and reporting structures align with business strategy.
- Strong process logic skills.
- Experience with Tableau , Power BI , SSRS , and SQL server technologies.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Proficient in data analysis, process mapping, and Microsoft applications.
- Experience in business requirement documentation.
- Database development in MS Access / VBScript.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Expertise in migrating MS Access solutions to Power Platform, SQL Server, or Tableau.
- £28-35k salary dependant on skills/experience
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health & well-being programme
- Life insurance
Keywords: SQL / Power Bi / SSRS / SSIS / Tableau / Data / Database
For more information, and a full description please contact Sam Payne at The One Group for an informal conversation. Please note this role does not offers sponsorship
- SQL / Power Bi / SSRS / SSIS / Tableau / Data / Database
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'