On behalf of our client, a leading corporate and residential security systems specialist, we are now recruiting for the above permanent post. The company offer long term stability and career progression within a commercial environment
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career within the security and communications industry. You would be required to prepare design proposals, bills of materials and quotations from client specifications & drawings for various communication, life safety & security systems. You will need to have excellent communication skills, an ability to interpret client’s requirements and understand building layouts and schematics.
Scope of the role:
• Preparation of designs and quotations for, but not limited to; Fire and
• Ensuring designs fully comply with all applicable regulations and
• Working to defined quotas, deadlines and budgets.
• Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers
and other employees.
• Completion of training courses to increase knowledge and performance.
• You will ideally be an accomplished designer within the security industry
with at least 2 years’ experience of producing designs and quotations.
• You will have a working knowledge of BS5839-1 & 6, RRO, and BS50132-
• Good IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft software.
• You will have a track record of routinely exceeding your KPIs.
• Have a keen interest in technology and providing innovative and cost-
• Good attention to detail.
• You will be a team player with ambition who is willing to learn new
technologies and procedures.
• Level 3 qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related
• Familiarity with AutoCAD LT software package.
• Knowledge of PD6662, NCP104, NCP109, BS8243, BS60839-11-2, BS50173-
2, Equality Act 2010, Building Regulations, Secure by Design and relevant
Codes of Practice.
• Experience of designing systems with high levels of integration.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm
Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
Salary: Competitive - Dependant on skills, experience and qualifications.
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company Vehicle
Applicants are invited to submit their current resume to Eco Personnel (UK) Ltd quoting ref CPSDE01