Our client based on the outskirts of Cardiff are currently looking for a Systems Data Co-Ordinator
The role involves:-
Main Tasks and Objectives
- The setup of new and changes to existing customer contracts and projects within the 'Metrix’ service management system in a timely and accurate manger to meet the business requirements.
- Maintenance and housekeeping of service contracts and project schedules to ensure that accurate data is recorded and is current at all times.
- The drafting, import and maintenance of rotas to the 'Metrix’ system.
- Project rollout administration.
- Addition and deletion of products.
- Administration of seasonal changes to ensure that the system always reflects reality.
- Administration of point to point encryption P2PE (PCI compliance) data management.
Outcomes and Deliverables
- Metrix is current and accurate with minimal errors.
- Projects are administered accurately and in a timely manner.
Good Excel skills are essential
In addition to the above duties the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job