A busy, thriving and friendly organisation is looking for a CRM specialist to join their team to help streamline their processes for efficiency of the business.
Duties include: -
- Maintain and daily updating of the Service Routing System
- Scheduling work for a team of Service drivers and to minimise travel time between sites
- Monitoring completion of jobs
- Dealing with contracts and service requirements
- Production of monthly reports
Person Specification and Skills: -
- Extremely competent IT skills and a deep understanding of operating a CRM system
- This position requires an individual who is methodical, highly organised, disciplined and has a good knowledge of Excel
- A proactive individual who will ensure that systems are being used toe their maximum capabilities. If this is not the case, the individual would be expected to explore alternatives and put forward suggestions to achieve this.
- A team player, who is friendly, confident and assertive with first class communication skills
Additional Information: -
Based in Surbiton
Salary £25,000, rising to £27,000 after a successful 6 monthly review
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'