£60- £70kpa plus benefits including Bonus- 15%, Medical & Pension
Our client, a rapidly expanding acquisitive group have created a new role, Systems & Consolidation Manager, working with the Group Finance Manager on taking the business to the next level. This role is great for anyone who is looking to explore a career in finance as there is a lot of opportunity to gain experience and they will get exposure to all areas of finance across the business and it gives them a lot of exposure to the commercial decisions being made across the group.
* Ownership of Group Consolidation c30 trading entities across multiple countries
* Maintain group consolidation model / reported monthly
* Lead on the transition of Group Consolidation from Excel to a new automated system
* Modelling and development of a group cash forecasting mechanism
* Understanding the group's processes and systems to develop more efficient reporting processes
* Review and challenge business unit half year and year-end financial submissions
* Lead on Consolidation Tool implementation and cashflow/forecasting projects
* Support on acquisition accounting and integration projects
* Support on preparing the UK statutory accounts for the Group and its UK subsidiaries
* Liaise with system suppliers and IT provider to ensure systems are supported and robust
* Produce analysis to support the Group Finance Manager and Group Finance Director
* Ad hoc analysis and business support
The successful candidate will ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified preferably with a Top 20 firm and have demonstrable consolidation experience including FX accounting. On offer is the chance to join a business heading in the right direction with a track record of developing talent and nurturing real potential.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'