Our client, a leading defence business has been engaged by a federal organisation in Abu Dhabi to design a Control & Command Centre. We are now looking to engage an experienced Senior Systems Architect / Systems Designer to lead this exciting project.
You will be expected to lead a small team of experts in the design of operational, building, application and IT components.
- Located in Abu Dhabi
- 9 month contract (likely to extend beyond)
- Accommodation and flights fully expensed
- Provide overall system architecture design for the solution, including Application, IT and cyber security as a minimum
- Lead design process: Finalising existing concept design materials and then leading production of preliminary and detailed design materials
- Building the relationship with the customers, including attending meetings in the Middle East to collect and refine requirements
- Manage a team of up to 6 staff including domain experts, application experts, IT experts and a building architect
- To deliver analysis, design and architecture materials as specifications or reports and obtain sign-off with customer representatives
- Including production of digital mock-ups of building, system or process elements as required to gain acceptance of designs from the customer
- To review output of the technical team and ensure trace-ability of requirements
Previous experience of GIS and/or analytical features would be an advantage but not essential.
If you would like to learn more about this great role the please forward your details or email direct. Recruitment selection for this position will commence immediately. In return you will have the opportunity to work for a world-leading company alongside some of the best and brightest in the industry.