Systems Architect - 44877
Systems ArchitectThe Location
Monday to Friday 9 - 5The Job Role
My Client is an IT company which offers multiple bespoke services in the business to business market. They are able to offer Software development as well as IT support to small and medium sized companies. They want to add to their team with a systems architect who has experience with backup systems, developing RMP’s and developing the internal CRM systems.
This is an amazing chance for an enthusiastic and hard working Systems Architect, offering a competitive salary working with an amazing company.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the IT Industry
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Knowledge of general IT Hardware
- Understanding of general networking
- Understanding of virtualization technologies (VMWARE)
- Experience at using Ticketing software
- Knowledge of IP’s such as - routing, NAT and Subnets
- Active Directory and Exchange software
- Server network experience
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Windows XP to Windows Server 2016
- Full Driving License
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"