Do you have experience in systems/applications engineering in the aerospace or aviation markets? An industry-leading company specialising in highly technical projects focused on the electrification of the aerospace and aviation markets is currently looking for a Systems and Applications Engineer to join their team.
Operating in the aerospace and aviation market, our client is truly leading the way in zero-emissions, electric flight as well as the design and manufacturing of bespoke energy storage solutions. They have a strong heritage in the aviation space as well as a background in both the F1 and automotive markets. This combination makes them a market leader in aviation/aerospace electrification, working on innovative, highly technical projects.
Working on projects ranging from battery systems, to thermal management systems, to power electronics, out client lead the way in the electrification of the aviation space and aim to be a driving force in the shift to electric across the market.
As Sytems and Applications Engineer your core focus will be carrying out feasibility and concept studies to present findings to clients as well as being part of the concept design for high-level battery architecture.
- Carrying out feasibility and concept studies
- Reporting and presenting studies to clients
- Requirements elicitation, decomposition, and management
- Concept design for high-level battery architecture
- Supporting modelling and simulation
- Assisting in developing and maintaining processes
- Supporting safety analysis
- Attending client meetings and representing the company
- Supporting testing at test facilities
You will have at least 2 years of relevant aerospace/aviation experience, as well as…
- Relevant science/engineering degree
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink
- Strong knowledge of EV propulsion systems
- Strong knowledge of batteries (lithium-ion and their components)
- Experience of feasibility and concept studies
- Able to write and present proposals
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of requirements management
- Membership of an industry-related professional body desirable but not essential
FMC Contact for this role: Kai Colby
Reference number: 9176
- Feasibility Studies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'