Would you like to be part of the UK’s leading provider of niche insurance products and services?
Professional Recruitment is delighted to be assisting our client, in their search for a Business & Systems Support Consultant to join their busy and successful team in Bristol. This role is suited to an individual who is able to provide comprehensive system administrative support and customer service activity for the insurance teams.
With a proactive, timely and efficient management information approach to quality assurance and document management/production you will be the initial point of contact for any issues/queries from the sales and customer management teams and resolve, log and escalate via the appropriate channels.Main responsibilities of the role;
- Carry out initial testing of systems updates
- Create and maintain 'intelligent’ documents by using Mail merge to pull selected information from the database
- Provide first line support by monitoring and prioritising any issues/requests logged via the IT Helpdesk
- Participate, in the design, development, testing, implementation and continuing support of system generated document management and production
- Carry out regular audits of documents to ensure compliant
- Produce and deliver accurate MI reports in line with the business needs
- Assist with all credit control tasks as and when required
The successful candidate will be a competent communicator across all levels, have proficient MS office knowledge (Excel and Word) and excellent problem-solving skills. Some experience within an administrative / customer service environment along with a basic knowledge of insurance products would be desirable. As would, capable IT experience using mail merge, Vlookups and pivot tables.