Systems Analyst - Malton
Permanent - £25-30K
Reed Technology are working with a growing business based in Malton to recruit a Systems Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will involve managing complex IT systems and providing higher-level IT assistance within the team.
* Providing advanced IT support to the team.
* Responsible for project management and running IT projects from start to finish.
* Troubleshooting and problem solving.
* Previous experience at a 2nd or 3rd line level in an IT environment.
* MCSA (or equivalent) would be desirable.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Travel to different sites may be involved, therefore a current UK driving licence is required.
* Windows desktop and server operating systems.
* Server applications: Exchange and SQL.
* Hyper-V, vSphere
* Network infrastructures, switching, routing and TCP/IP protocol.
* Mac / Linux is a distinct advantage.
You may have worked as: Systems Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, IT Engineer, Helpdesk, IT Service Desk.
Our client is looking for someone to join the team ASAP, so if you have the required skills apply now for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'