You will be at the forefront of the strategy surrounding telemetry data collection to ensure that the water board and connected ecosystems are protected as the population and demand for resources grows each year.
You will be leading the strategic review of an existing Telemetry data repository software package, providing expert analysis and assisting implement any changes you identify.
As champions and protectors of the environment across Wales and the UK, you will work within a diverse and passionate organisation dedicated to benefiting communities and managing our environmental impact.
The organisation has a strong focus on sustainability and well being at the heart of each decision. This post will involve liaising with colleagues across the organisation to understand the requirement of the project and develop an effective plan to ensure it meets the broader structure of the organisations plans and vision for the future.
The systems analyst will:
- review the current performance and suitability of the current software and assess whether it is fit for purpose and where improvements can be made
- develop the strategic direction surrounding the current software, taking account of the organisations broader strategies and ensuring it is fit to support long term outcomes.
- be a focal part of developing and implementing plans that enhance the scope, functionality, reliability and accessibility of the current systems in place.
- assist with the long term funding and procurement plans, and negotiate with third party vendors and external consultants.
- work to establish an effective reporting process to ensure that regular reports can be effectively published and compared against project millstones.
Required Skills and Experience
Proven experience of leading and managing complex projects
Ability to effectively distil complex and challenging information and processes to colleagues and stakeholders internally and externally
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience of developing strategies and plans with an understanding of how external policy affects commercial decisions.
Understanding of governance within an ITIL framework would be an advantage
Able to work at pace and track record of delivery.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a chance to influence and be a part of the safeguarding of the environment in a committed, passionate & reputable organisation.
To apply for this position please respond to the advert with your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'