As a Systems Analyst, you will support, design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for application support and continuous enhancement and service improvement
- As a Systems Analyst you will be supporting existing systems and be responsible for improving them
- You will install, document, and test software and hardware upgrades
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Overseeing implementation of a new system/processes, including data migration
- Support multiple software and hardware systems throughout the origination
Essential Knowledge for the successful Systems Analyst:
- Good knowledge of SQL is ideal
- Proven application and IT background
- Experience with data migrating and report writing
The successful Systems Analyst will be offered a starting salary between £35,000 - £40,000.
If this role is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY or get in contact with Hammy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'