Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Circa £34,000 per annum
12 month fixed term contract
About the company:
Stepchange Debt Charity is the UK’s leading debt advice charity, with 1,500 colleagues, over 200,000 clients, and over £4.2 billion debt under management and for 25 years we’ve provided advice and a comprehensive range of practical and effective solutions to help over 2 million people get their finances in shape and their lives back on track.
Right now we are looking for dynamic and experienced IT or Systems Analysts to join our I.T. Department based in Leeds city centre. Reporting to an Analysis Team Leader you’ll play a pivotal role in developing and maintaining innovative solutions that enable to the Charity to achieve its strategic aims.
Duties of the Systems Analyst:
- Running workshops and collaborating with SME’s, Developers and Testers to achieve the best outcome
- Understanding the complex relationships between different systems and how to effect I.T. change
- Being responsible for specifying system changes that will meet business requirements once implemented.
- Eliciting requirements, analysing data and modelling processes to understand impact and propose solutions
- Analysing information and presenting recommendations clearly to stakeholders
Requirements of the Systems Analyst:
- Previous experience working as a Technical or Systems Analyst and be able to demonstrate at least 6-12 months experience working in an agile environment.
- Candidates who have worked in a regulated environment would have an advantage.
- This role would suit a confident individual who is able to take responsibility for driving initiatives forward to success.
- You should be detail oriented, a logical thinker, creative and full of ideas, able to contribute to the continual improvement of the way we work.
- An understanding of waterfall and agile project management frameworks
- Excellent verbal communication skills and with the ability to facilitate diverse groups
- Strong written skills and able to document information clearly, accurately and concisely
- Experience documenting requirements in various formats and process mapping is essential.
Systems Analyst Benefits:
- 24 days holiday (rising with each year of service to 29) with the option to buy further holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cash healthcare scheme
- A variety of discounted products.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Systems Analyst role is right for you then pleaseapply today!