Support Analyst | South London/Surrey| Up to £32,000pa
Travel | Hospitality | Cutting Edge Software
A multi- award winning and highly dynamic software company based in South London/Surrey are seeking a talented, enthusiastic Support Analyst to join their growing team. The Support Analyst will be working on a cutting-edge reservation systems and related applications.
The successful Support Analyst will have had previous experience of working on travel related reservation or booking systems, been within a customer facing role whilst adhering to strict service level agreements. The ideal candidate will need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with a problem-solving attitude.
You will work in a team of 4, reporting to the Support Desk Manager, working in a busy, customer
focused environment, working to contractual SLAs whilst providing fantastic customer care. Initially you will work in the 1st line role, and as your experience grows you will work with the 2nd line team.
Previous experience in a customer facing IT support role (either internally supporting customers within an organisation, or external) is essential. Previous experience working in travel is required, and you will be taught the additional knowledge and skills required to support the reservation system, alongside exposure to development tools such as SQL to help support this knowledge.
- Solve customer support tickets and queries in an accurate and efficient manner
- Become the subject matter expert on Reservation System
- Provide warm, empathetic and highly competent customer service
- Manage client expectations regarding resolution of tickets
- Ensure that resolved issues are tested before they are passed on to the customer's
- Strong numeracy, analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience of working in an internal/external IT support role
- A strong interest in technology and application support
- Has previously worked within the travel or hospitality industry
- Ability to prioritise and manage work in a customer focused environment, working to SLAs
Travel | Hospitality | Reservation Systems | Online Booking Systems
Support Analyst | South London | Up to £32,000pa
If you are a Support Analyst with experience in the travel or hospitality industry seeking a fantastic opportunity to grow within a successful and well-known Software Company, please APPLY now for further information.