Systems Analyst, HR
£32000 - 38000 plus bonus plus benefits
Systems Analyst is required by Investment Bank to join their HR Systems team. This is quite a junior role and would suit either a technical graduate or someone with 1 - 2 years' experience in a technical role (not necessarily in HR systems). The role will report into the HR Systems Manager. Their small team of 4 is responsible for the HR systems in use in the Group and support HR teams globally, control HR data and produce organisational management information.
This role requires a technical individual who communicates well and has strong relationship building skills to manage stakeholders across the business and HR colleagues.
- Systems Team point of contact for queries arising from HR teams
- Data ownership; validation & management of data integrity
- Support of data structures & organisational changes
- To become a system expert for client group using the tools
- Management Information reporting for support and business divisions
- Support for project initiatives around Workday enhancement
- HR Systems Analysis & support for other System team projects
- Testing and support for upgrade cycles in Workday
- Support ongoing project work and system development
- HR Systems & reporting experience desirable
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel essential
- Excel VBA advantageous but not essential
- Confident user of other Microsoft Office programs
- Experience delivering reporting and analysis. Ideally within financial services
- Data management experience
- Strong numerical ability
- Investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'