dnata Catering UK, the world’s largest inflight caterer has a really exciting opportunity for Cbase Coordinators to join their team in Heathrow.
The role is 32 hours per week, worked over 5 days and you will be based at our UK catering unit, in Heston
Who are we looking for?
As a Cbase Coordinator you will be required to ensure the Cbase Computer system is kept up to date with airline master data specifications that are required in a central database. You will be an active team member ensuring that all work is completed according to daily work schedules and that all information received is communicated to the right people in a timely manner and all compliance standards are met.
What will you be doing?
- Accountable for master data in Cbase system according to airline requirements - food and non-food items
- Ensuring all specifications are entered in accordance with naming conventions and processes in time for airline information changes
- Following detailed information for other departments, including labelling
- Ensuring correct meal loading based on percentage and ratio lists - creating ratio charts in line with customer requirements
- Menu cycle changes effective from specific dates
- Updating local data in Cbase where required
- Allocating information to correct departments
- Attending menu presentations to enable you to make changes in time and on time
- Communicating with Account Managers and departmental supervisors on a daily basis
What will you have?
- Experience in the Airline industry - Production and Equipment Area’s an advantage.
- Excellent Computer skills, including, Excel, Word, Data Base Knowledge.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for food.
- A keen interest in training and development to expand skill set.
In return you will join a passionate and dynamic team with opportunities to learn, develop and grow.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'