Location: Portsmouth, PO5 4AQ
Salary: £21,000 - £28,000 per annum
About the company:
Our client is a technology services provider; supporting its customers through the complex lifecycle of their assets from acquisition through to retirement, including supply of all the resources required to RUN and TRANSFORM their IT infrastructure. They have an excellent portfolio of customers across Retail, Telecoms and Financial Services and 20 years of experience and build up of trust.
Due to growth our client are looking for a System Administrator/ Engineer within their Managed Services. You will be performing remote build and decommissioning services of servers with the additions of extra server resources and software as required by their large corporate Banking and Technology customers.
Duties of the Systems Administrator:
- Build servers to predefined OS levels
- Add extra software, resources to each build as required by each build request
- Decommissioning of servers and associated software
- Follow validation processes such as SCoAD/CAR to ensure builds all built to correct spec within SLA timelines
- Identify opportunities for extending business opportunities
- Defines the technical criteria for product selection.
- Contributes to decisions about tools, methods and approaches.
- Defines the integration build, accepts software modules and produces software builds.
- Configures the hardware environment, produces integration test specifications and conducts tests, recording details of failures and conducting fault diagnosis.
- Defines the integration build and produces a build definition for generation of the software.
- Produces software builds from software source code for loading onto the target hardware.
- Produces integration test specifications, conducts tests and records results.
- Carries out and reports fault diagnosis.
Systems Administrator Benefits:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Professional Development
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Systems Administrator role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"