A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Systems Administrator (Linux, SQL, AWS, Shell Scripting, Active Directory) to join a fast-growing start up organisation based in Reading.
As an experienced Systems Administrator you will join a fast paced, Agile development team working on a brand-new platform to help improve delivery and customer needs! As a System Administrator you will have strong Linux and SQL experience as well as Active Directory, Shell Scripting / Java and AWS.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the passionate, self-driven System Administrator that enjoys communicating with customers / clients therefore interpersonal skills are key! As a Systems Administrator you will be a part of a rapidly growing organisation working on multiple projects therefore being able to prioritise and multi task is key!
Skills and experience needed for the Systems Administrator (Linux, SQL, AWS, Shell Scripting, Active Directory):
- Strong background with Systems Administrator (Linux)
- Previous experience of managing SQL databases
- Experience of working with Shell Scripting (preferred) or Java, and AWS
- Experience of working within a fast-paced Agile Environment
- Experience of working within a customer / client facing role so interpersonal skills are Key!
Systems Administrator (Linux, SQL, AWS, Shell Scripting, Active Directory)
Salary: £40K - £50K + benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Shell Scripting
- System Administrator
- Start Up